Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 8, 2015

Chip and dale 2015

As a child, my Sunday mornings began by watching my favorite cartoon shows. I used to wake up at 6 a.m. to watch them and never complained about being up that early. I had all the names of the characters memorized and had watched almost all the episodes. Although my frequency of watching cartoons has come down considerably, I still remember those days and return to my childhood whenever

 I see one of my favorite cartoons on television. Of course, nowadays there are many new cartoons like South Park, The Simpsons, Pokémon, and other Asian cartoons that have become more famous among kids and some adults. But there are tons of classic cartoons that have the same charm they once possessed. Which is why, I'd like to make a list of cartoon characters that may have been your favorite (childhood) cartoon series to watch.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét